Sunday, July 27, 2008

MY PATH OF LIFE

My path of life
Is difficult to construe
I thought I had it figured out
Turns out I never had a clue

My path of life
Flows many courses in different directions
At times it takes my spirit
And leaves me so numb and broken

My path of life
It has never been very easy
Sometimes the craziest of outcomes
Just makes me so freaking happy

My path of life
Have taken steep turns at every juncture
Ive won a little and Ive lost alot
Regardless... I am now stronger

My path of life
Is really...just one big tease
Should I refrain from what I want
Or indulge in my whims and fancies?

My path of life
It almost came to an end
But I guess it was not meant to be
Maybe The Lord has other plans

My path of life
I guess..its still long way to go
For now.. I'm just journeying on....
And hoping.. for a better tomorrow

2 comments:

farha said...

My path of life?? I hope to be with my husband everyday...;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog address dekat friendster. boleh la i baca and keep myself updated with my fela boyband crazee member. hahahaha.

Cheers with no beers,
Emily.

Post a Comment


free hit counter code