1) Date a rockstar
2) Become superb at berbalas pantun klasik melayu
3) Grow 3 inch taller and 2 inch slimmer..
4) Learn the art of telling the difference between sawi and salad at the market
5) Overcome my fear of dogs
6) Find newer and more creative ways of deflecting the question, "when are you getting married?"
7) Go on a soul searching journey to Timbuktu
8) Find out where Timbuktu is on the map first
9) Give Brad a facelift
10) Become hotter (oh wait..is that even possible)
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
TOP TEN THINGS ID LIKE TO ACHIEVE IN 2009 IN ORDER TO GIVE MY LIFE MORE MEANING BUT WHICH WILL NOT NECESSARILY DO SO WHEN I ACTUALLY DO (HUH?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
number 6 is a killer. I not only get it from my Malay relatives during Raya, but my mum is feeling the grandmotherly urge and has asked me several times why i don't just get married to my current flame. sighhh... if it were only up to ME...welll.....
Hey, is a simpleton Irish soap star as good as a rock star? And forget Timbuktu, lets do the temples of Cambodia - I'll even get up at dawn to see the sunrise! As for being hotter - no, its not possible :)
i dont understand the title but no Brad doesnt need a facelift..
I DO!
Brad pitt adalah satu2nya laki yang tak pernah tua..walaupun dah tua..
Ohh my..luv u brad
Post a Comment