Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TOP 10 REASONS TO GIVE YOUR TOP MANAGEMENT ON WHY U ARE GETTING MARRIED

Recently a dear colleague of mine was made to write a "Show Cause" letter by our Top Management on Why She is Getting Married after she was magnanimous enough to give them invitations to her wedding..now.. being the kaypo helpful colleague that I am, I decided to

add fuel to fire

assist her in coming up with the reasons for her wanting to get married.. to include in her show cause letter, and I am sharing it with you.. in case u ever find yourself in the same predicament..

1) I am horny

2) I want to have legally and religiously permissible sex

3) He's hot, rich and wants me bad.. need I say more?

4) I am in my mid-twenties and ready to embrace the challenges and responsibilities of domestic life!! :P

5) I am horny

6) My mom, dad, aunts and the entire neighbourhood is pestering me to get hitched

7) I am not exactly blessed with Angelina Jolie's looks.. might be another lifetime before I get an opportunity like this again

8) We got a bargain on the wedding and honeymoon package!

9) I think I look awful cute in that wedding dress

10) I am horny

1 comment:

Nayamaus said...

It's disgusting that they would ask for a show cause letter for getting married. what the--?? its so obvious how much emplyers here treat their workers like slaves when they need to give them reasons for getting married which actually is NONE OF THEIR FUCKING BUSINESS!!!

Post a Comment


free hit counter code