Thursday, April 10, 2008

A PRAYER

I talk to God
Whenever I feel pain
Though I don't know for sure that He'd listen
I know my efforts are never in vain

I talk to God
Each time I am confused
I sought His guidance, I needed His support
Soon I knew, just which path to choose

I talk to God
When I am upset
He calms me down, He gives me strength
Then..I have the will to forge ahead

I talk to God
When things are at their bleakest
When I'd lost all rhyme & reason
I find the strength to beat the challenges

I talk to God
Everytime I am afraid
He gives me courage, He renews my faith
Immediately..my inhibitions begin to fade

I talk to God
When I needed answers
I may not get them directly
But He sends them through His Messengers

I talk to God
Whenever I feel happy
Success tastes better, memories..even sweeter
When you remember to thank the Al-Mighty

I talk to God
When I spiral out of control
I forgot Him for a very long time
Yet.. He got me back on track & rejuvenated my soul

I talk to God
Whenever I .. just miss Him
Never again will I find another "love"
Who completes me from deep within

I talk to God
It is more than just a prayer
He heals my heart, renews my spirit, protects my soul
Alhamdulillah... my life now is so much better

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you, It helped me to read this:)

Post a Comment


free hit counter code