Today I sit in solitary
Not knowing next where I will be
The path behind is filled with misery
The way ahead looks so dark and bleary
Today I sit here all alone
Not having a place to call my own
The past I thought was buried and gone
Resides in my heart and now it haunts
Today I sit in this confusion
Failing to chase away all the demons
My life was once filled with so much passion
They took it away and left me broken
Today I sit lost in my soul
Having reneged all form of control
Once before I was so bold
Now I'm just... so numb and cold
Today I sit without a clue
Not even an inkling of what to do
Never again will I believe in you
You've disgraced everything that I once held true..
Monday, October 6, 2008
SOLITARY...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
*lovely*
thanks.. its amazing how the mind speaks to you in the depths of grief
Post a Comment