Friday, October 10, 2008

TOP 11 BEST EXCUSES TO AVOID GIVING DUIT RAYA

11 days on and we are still very much in the festive spirit. So I guess its not too late for me to wish everyone a Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Kain Batik Zahir Batin. :P

Now, if your father is not Daim Zainuddin Bill Gates or if your name does not begin with Khairy and ends with Jamaluddin , I am most certain that you would've started to feel a grave economic pinch on your pockets from the shopping raya tak sedar diri expenses incurred in preparation of raya. Having said that, giving duit raya is perhaps the most unnecessary of such expenses as you are required to part with your money for a bunch of pesky random children. As such, I have compiled a list of legitimate excuses reasons that you can use on little children (and their parents) to avoid giving them duit raya..Especially now that we are broke and raya is still another 19 days to go.

  1. I just came back from overseas and only carry Indon and Bangladeshi currencies... which I am sure would be of no use to you

  2. A mercun roket flew into my window and burnt all of the packets containing your duit raya

  3. I don't carry cash.. only credit cards

  4. The dog ate your homework duit raya

  5. The bag containing duit raya fell into the kuali dodol while I was showing off my skills to anak Makcik Kiah next door diligently helping out with the dodol making process

  6. I bet all that money on whether Siti Nurhaliza is coming to our house for raya and lost

  7. I will give you duit raya ONLY if you can run around the field while singing Dendang Perantau backwards at the top of your lungs

  8. My ringgit bills are marked and the Italian Mafias are tracing it. I don't want you to get hurt

  9. I'm not old enough to give duit raya..in fact you should be giving me some

  10. I suffer a violent ancient curse that will make me hyperventilate and scream obscenities in Russian each time I give money to little children

  11. You don't have a cute elder sister or brother that I can impress

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

har har har... apsal makcik Kiah mesti ada? hehehee klakar weh!

Anonymous said...

I like reason number three. Gila vain. He hehe he! :OP I like! I like! :O)

Post a Comment


free hit counter code