Monday, October 6, 2008

TOP 10 THINGS THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

1) Having my private moments with God where I'm assured of His undivided attention for 5 to 10 mins, 5 times a day

2) Gossiping on the phone with Kim for hours like we are still teenagers

3) Forgiveness from my dad and realising that he is a pretty cool chap after all

4) My mom's smile

5) A hug from Izzurin.. a kiss from Haikal.. a chill out moment with Izzul

6) Long Facebook essays from one of the wittiest guys I have ever met

7) My car..

8) This blog

9) Finally getting the killer moves in belly dancing

10) The pristine smell and feel of a brand new book that I have been dying to read

*Note : the above is listed in no particular order.. it is called incoherent ramblings after all..:P

2 comments:

vino_vixen said...

Awwww! Me too! And being a boyband fan ISN'T the only thing that has given me my youth back ;)

Anonymous said...

:-)

Post a Comment


free hit counter code