Come with me today..
Let us forget this pain and misery
Let me show you the way
Where we can find our new destiny
Come with me right now..
Let us not be resigned to fate
I can show you..just exactly how
Things can be perfect again..things can be great
Come with me tomorrow..
Take your time ..I will wait
Coz I can show you just where to go
Where there's only love..no more hate
Come with me into eternity..
Let us leave this anger behind
Once again we would be happy
And our lives would be just fine
Come with me into oblivion..
We can forget the world we once know
Let us explore new horizons
And enjoy a better tomorrow
Sunday, October 11, 2009
COME WITH ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i like this too
Rina... this is a bit sad I must say. You are so beautiful, smart, young, alive and full of vibrancy!!! Come on... there are a million fishes out there in the big wide ocean. So cast your net out there with your big beautiful smile and lo and behold a deserving prince charming will come hereto. Er.. maybe you should read this time proven feel good book named The Little Prince (it is written by a charming French man years ago). Cheers xoxo
thank you for liking the poem! :)
thanks for thinking all of that about me... im guessing ur someone i know? care to intro? :) but i think u got my drift wrong bout this poem. its not so much about clinging on to a love lost.. but more about finding a better future, keeping faith that things can be great someday and opening up urself to possibilities with the person u care about... be it friends..family.. bfs etc. Ill look up the little prince though. thanks for the suggestion.
Rina thanks for elaborating on your beautiful poem... emm it is even better after you have explained it! I really like it... well I am not someone you know but who knows we have bumped into each other in this small town we call kay el... :-)
Please keep writing and hope you will publish a wonderful book on poems (by you of course). It will be excellent read indeed!
Your Little Prince
Post a Comment